CompTIA Calls for Speakers for Breakaway 2009
Oakbrook Terrace, Ill. — April 2
CompTIA, a trade association for the world’s information technology (IT) industry, issued a Call for Speakers for Breakaway 2009, a North American IT event.
Set for Aug. 3-6 at the Mirage Resort and Casino in Las Vegas, Breakaway attracts senior executives from companies at the forefront of technology innovation and the business and channel partners they rely on to bring products and services to market. The conference offers an environment for exhibitors and attendees to learn new ways to grow their businesses, gain insight into the latest industry trends and form new partnerships.
"Breakaway’s reputation is built on the strength of its educational content and the high quality of our speakers,” said Kelly Ricker, vice president of events and conferences for CompTIA. “Our 2009 program will focus on business and financial strategies that technology service and solution providers can use to create an environment for profitable growth."
Breakaway speaker submissions are being accepted at breakaway.comptia.org/speaking_opportunities.aspx for the following panel discussions, breakout sessions and workshops:
- Power Panel: Channel Execs Predict the Future
- Stay Profitable in Tough Times: Move to a Managed Services Model
- Finding Opportunities in the Evolving Security Matrix
- Can a VAR Make Money in a SaaS World? (And Other Nagging Questions)
- VAR Success Stories and Lessons Learned
- Making the Longer Sales Cycle (and Cash Flow) Work for You
- Working Concrete ROI Methodology into Your Sales Pitch
- Speed Date Your Way to a Better Business
Conference registration for Breakaway is free for technology resellers and solution providers who are members of CompTIA. Others who register by May 1 are eligible for a special early-bird conference registration price of $199.
In addition, a special offer on rooms at the Mirage is available to Breakaway attendees. Hotel reservations made before May 1 will receive the Breakaway special rate of $90 per night between Aug. 2 and 6.
For more information, visit breakaway.comptia.org.