These questions are based on 847: IBM Lotus Notes Domino 8 System Administration Operating Fundamentals
Self Test Software Practice Test
Sub-objective: Configuring Administrator Access rights.
Multiple answer, multiple choice
When you select the Actions > Set Password option in the Domino Administrator, which options are available in the Check Notes Password drop-down list? (Choose all that apply.)
- Force User to Change Internet Password on Next Login.
- Required Change Interval.
- Allowed Grace Period.
- Donít check password.
- Check password.
- Lockout ID.
D. Donít check password.
E. Check password.
F. Lockout ID.
There are three options available in the Check Notes Password drop-down list:
- Don't check password: This option disables password verification for one or more selected users. This setting overrides the password verification setting enabled for a Lotus Domino server.
- Check password: This option enables password verification for one or more selected users. This setting is overridden and password verification is not performed if you disable password verification at the server level.
- Lockout ID: This option locks out one or more selected users. When this option is selected, the user cannot log on to the server.
The Force User to Change Internet Password on Next Login option is not in the Check Notes Password drop-down list. This option is located in the Internet Password Options section in the Lotus Notes dialog box, which is invoked from Actions > Set Password option. The Force User to Change Internet Password on Next Login option forces an Internet user to change the password at the next log-in after you enable this option.
The Required Change Interval option is not in the Check Notes Password drop-down list. This option defines the time period for which a password can be retained by a user without changing it. After the defined time period is over, the user must change the password.
The Allowed Grace Period option is not in the Check Notes Password drop-down list. This option defines the grace period in which a user can be active before the Lotus Domino server locks him or her out. This option is used when the password has expired and a user needs to change it within the number of days specified in Allowed Grace Period.